Hello everyone! GGD here. I'd like to announce my new YouTube channel, ComicBookTalk. Similar to the ComicBookCast, I will host a live, one hour show every Saturday starting next week (hopefully this week, too), where I will be talking about the MCU, the DC Cinematic Universe, Fox's X-Men and F4 films, and Sony's TASM universe. I'll be talking about announcements and news in those categories, and I'll be answering audience questions, too! Here's the website: http://comicbooktalk.yolasite.com/
Have at thee, villain! Thor, the God of Thunder, is finally coming to the FMCU! In this film, Thor and Loki are banished down to Midgard for their rivalry, and... well, you see what happens.
- Karl Urban as Thor
- Patrick Wilson as Dr. Donald Blake
- Eddie Redmayne as Loki
- Paula Patton as Jane Foster
- John Rhys Davies as Odin
- Vin Diesel as Carl "Crusher" Creel
Update 1: It is revealed that "Crusher" Creel will not be Absorbing Man in this contiuity, but he WILL play a major part.
Update 2: A poster has been released:
Invincible Iron man July, 7 2017 Starring Wes Bently as Tony Stark/ Iron man, Anthony Mackie as James Rhodes Bruce Willis as Obadiah Stane/ Iron Monger and Bryce Dallas Howard as Pepper Potts
- Cast- Wes Bently as Tony Stark/ Iron man- A Genius Billionaire Playboy who builds a suit of armor to fight crime as Iron man
- Anthony Mackie as Cornel James Rhodes- Tony`s best friend ever since highschool
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Pepper Potts- Tony`s Best friend and secreatery-
- Matt Damon as H.O.M.E.R- Tony Starks personel AI who ussaly gets sarcastic.
- Chow Yun Fat as Gene Khan/ The Mandarin- A Viatnames Terroist who uses magical rings as his weapon
- Ian Anthony Dale as Wong Chu- The Mandarin`s underling who is the co leader of the terroist.
- Bruce Willis as Oba…
Hey, there. I have an idea for a really cool festival thing. I call it "FANON WORLD 2013". There will be a DC version of this, too. Basically, you submit little panels advertising and showcasing your upcoming films, and then you can make seperate blogs featuring your presentations. To sign up, fill this form out in your comment:
- Movie Title:
- Plot synopsis:
- Release date:
For your presentations, just post more information and updates on your films, like actual Comic Con panels. Also, the DC version is coming soon!
Breaking News for Gary's Marvel Cinematic Universe
Hey there, movie goers! If you're enjoying Gary's Marvel Cinematic Universe so far, this is big info for you!
The creator, Gary the Gaget Dude, has hinted at both Ghost Rider and Daredevil movies! Here's exactly what he said;
"The future of my movie universe is pretty much planned out. Sequels will be coming out, Ant Man will show up eventually, and even Luke Cage shows up. We're gonna end the series with a bang, but I'll have some extra stuff before the end. Maybe even Johnny Blaze and the Man Without Fear will show up before the end."
So, does this mean we will be getting a Ghost Rider and/or Daredevil film? Write your thoughts down below. Hulk Smash and Thor of Asgard will be released soon,…
It was a normal day at the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier...
IRON MAN: Yeah, then I put Mandarin in jail.
SPIDER-MAN: Woah! Cool!
CAPTAIN AMERICA: -snorts- Not as cool as what I did to Red Skull.
HULK: OOOOH! Hulk smell challenge!
FALCON: So, Cap, what was so AMAZING you did to Red Skull?
CAPTAIN AMERICA: I pushed him out of the plane and he fell to his death.
HAWKEYE: DUDE. That's cold!
THOR: He survived, by the way.
CAPTAIN AMERICA: I'm sorry?
THOR: Yeah. He landed in the Alps and found the Tesseract, then it teleported him to Odin's Throne Room.
IRON MAN: Hah!
NICK FURY: GUYS GUYS WE GOTTA EMERGENCY!
CAPTAIN AMERICA: We gotta emergency? I think you mean "We've got an emergency,"
SPIDER-MAN: Grammar nazi.
CAPTAIN AMERICA: Hey, I'm not a Nazi.
It was a regular day in the world of Gary's visualization of a MCU, in New York City...
SPIDER-MAN: Hah! Take that, Green Goblin.
GREEN GOBLIN: -tied up in a web- No fair!
SPIDER-MAN: -swings off into the streets- Oh, hello. I'm your friendly neighborhood- well, you know. I've come a long way after being bitten by a spider. Before that, nothing went right for me.
FLASH THOMPSON: Hey, it's Spider-Man! I'm your biggest fan! -snorts- Wait until Puny Parker hears that I saw SPIDER-MAN.
SPIDER-MAN: -laughing- Anyways... Now people really like me! I keep New York City safe, I'm the top student in my class, and I'm in love with the girl of my dreams, Gwen Stacy.
J.J ABRAHMS: For now, anyway. -laughs and looks at a picture of MJ-
LITTLE KID: -looking at…
The episode starts with Spider-Man walking into the Avengers Mansion.
SPIDER-MAN: Sorry I'm late, guys, I just got into this fight with this guy named Kraven. Ugh, don't get me started on it....
NICK FURY: SHUT UP, I AM SAMUEL L. JACKSON! AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
SPIDER-MAN: Why are you here?
NICK FURY: SHJVJCKGVJGFH!!!!
IRON MAN: Ignore him. Anyways, you didn't miss much. Just me and Hulk explaining the new recycling machine.
SPIDER-MAN: Recycling machine?
IRON MAN: [points to recycling machine] That thing. Cool, huh? I made it in between my fight with Crimson Dynamo and that thing with Thanos. You put any piece of trash into it and it recycles it into an Iron Man suit!
SPIDER-MAN: Wow. Is that how War Machine got his suit? Heh.
HULK: Haha! Bug Ma…
Like video games and let's play?
Have a YouTube account?
Then please subscribe to my YouTube account, TheDragoniteGamer.
My dream is to become a famous let's player and possibly co-com with my favorite let's players and idols, such as YoshiToMario, ZeldaMaster2010, TheJethrotex, PokeCinema, MunchingOrange, and more.
If you do subscribe, which I hope you do, tell your friends! I will thank all of you someday.
Admins, if you want this deleted, then delete it.
Okay, so this is a new series I'm making. I'm going to list the heroes, and then the villains, and lastly, the civillians. These are the characters that will be in the show.
- Captain America - The dude from the 40's
- Iron Man - The millionare playboy
- The Hulk - A giant green beast
- Thor - The brawny guy with an Australian accent
- Wolverine - The dude with blades in between his knuckles
- Spider-Man - The dude with spider powers
- Mr. Fantastic - The stretchy one
- Invisible Woman - Now you see her, now you don't
- Human Torch - The guy who's on fire
- The Thing - He's like Hulk, but can speak full sentances and can control his anger
- War Machine - Iron Man's BFF who is a gun-totting Iron Man
- Falcon - The S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that can fly
- Black Widow - The sexy redheade…
Welcome to a typical day at the Avenger Mansion.
Meet the people of the Avengers Mansion.
- Iron Man - The leader of the Avengers, though that is arguable
- Captain America - The sad whiner stuck in the wrong time or whatever
- Hulk - Don't make him mad, dude, he'll fricking go lugnuts
- Spider-Man - The teenager who just can't seem to make a movie that ISN'T a box-office success.
- Thor - The guy who thinks he's so great just because he's a god or whatever
- Hawkeye - The archerer guy in the purple bird suit
- Black Widow - The russian
- Namor - The jerk
- Nick Fury - The crazy old man always running around yelling "ASSEMBLE THE AVENGERS!" and "I AM SAMUEL L. JACKSON!!!"
Now, this is just a promo, so don't expect FUNNY stuff. We're just showin' ya what to expect.
Okay, really quicks, NO THIS IS NOT AMALGAM! But Marvel versions of DC movies! Yeahuh!
- 1 Avenger of Iron
- 2 Spider-Man Begins
- 3 The Dark Spider
- 4 The Dark Spider Rises
- 5 Captain America
- 6 Black Cat
Iron Man version of Man of Steel
- Iron Man = Superman
- Pepper Potts = Lois Lane
- Justin Hammer = General Zod
- Ho Yinsen = Jor-El
- Spider-Man = Batman
- Alistair Smythe = Ra's Al Ghul
- Mysterio = Scarecrow
- Boomerang = Zsasz
- J. Jonah Jameson = Commissioner Gordon
- Spidey = Batman
- Green Goblin = Joker
- The Kingpin = Two-Face
- Kraven = Bane
- Calypso = Talia Al Ghul
- Black Cat = Catwoman (DUH!)
A Capt. America version of Green Lantern
- Cap = GL
- Baron Zemo = Sinestro
- Red Skull = Parallax
- Arnim Zola = Hector Hammond
Really, this is just the Catwoman movie. Lets face it, the only comic ch…
I finally found out who made this..... LOOK> Click Here 2 See! <
If you could be a superhero, what would your powers and name be.
I would have the powers of shape-shifting, phasing, teleportation, x-ray vision, and invisibility, so that I could find out important information without being seen. I could then relay this info back to my fellow heroes. My name would be Intel or Sidelines. I wouldn't actually be a help in battles, and so I would only be in the battles if a fellow hero is out. In this case, I have weapons called Lashout Bands. These are 2 whips attached to my belt, and when I crack them against the ground, electricity sparks out of the edges, and I can use them to fire bolts of electricity at my opponent.